At PLUS, we offer Special Courses in our 2024 summer camps in the UK and Ireland. These courses are designed to provide young learners with unique opportunities to gain valuable experience and knowledge in addition to improving their English skills.
These courses replace the General English base course and are available at all centres.
• Introduction to IELTS covers all aspects of the exam while also developing students’ ability to understand and use Academic English across all four skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
• Young Manager is designed to develop essential management skills in young learners, focusing on strategic thinking, teamwork, and relationship building.
These courses can be booked in addition to a base course and are available at select centres only (see table below).
• Junior Reporter is an interactive programme in which students will learn about the various styles of communication used in journalism.
• English via Films is a course where young learners improve their listening, speaking, and vocabulary skills while using popular films to explore and analyse cultural differences and important themes.
• Outdoor Excursion Lessons compliment the full-day excursions with the aim to link classroom learning with the outside world, as well as to ensure maximum learning opportunities are generated.
Please note that the closing date for booking requests is 31 May 2024.
Course Detail Summary